script> Africa Moto: DESIGN LOVE: Moroccan interiors

Monday, November 19, 2012

DESIGN LOVE: Moroccan interiors

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend.

Today I am thinking about Moroccan design. I just recently finished (not sure if I can should say I have finished since I always go back to it) re-reading Maryam Montague's lovely design book Marrakech by Design and I am so inspired by all the captivating photos of  Moroccan style including the architecture, gardens, textures, vivid colors and fabrics. Here are some ideas for creating your very own fabulous boho-style home or room or just a chance to be transported virtually to Morocco.















Shop for Moroccan style here, here and here.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...