Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Where to Go: Singita Grumeti Reserves

 I came across the 3 stylish lodges (Faru Faru Lodge, Sasakwa Lodge and Sabora Tented Camp) that make up the Singita Grameti Reserves located in the Serengeti National Park, Tanzania in Travel & Leisure where it was voted the World's Best Hotel two years in a row by T&L readers. I love the Singita properties, I wrote earlier about Singita Pamushana. It's been such a long time since I have been on a safari, and I have yet to go on a luxury safari. If I was go on a luxury safari and glamp this would so be it. I'm already dreaming about it. I really love the luxurious interiors and beautiful landscape, it's so the perfect balance of luxury and being out in the bush. Enjoy your virtual trip to Tanzania!


                            







 
                            










                                 Photos: Singita



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...