script> Africa Moto: 10 Spectacular Places You Must Visit in Zimbabwe

Friday, June 12, 2015

10 Spectacular Places You Must Visit in Zimbabwe

The countdown is finally over. I'm traveling to Zimbabwe this weekend!

To celebrate my trip home, I thought I would share my top 10 places to visit in intensely beautiful Zimbabwe.

1. Get adventurous at amazing Victoria Falls

Photo: Wild Horizons
2. Watch the sunset in Kariba


3. Enjoy the beauty of Jacarandas in Harare

Photo: Buzzfeed
4. Stare over the beauty of the Eastern Highlands


5. Get amazed by the rock paintings in Matopos


6. Watch the wildlife at the watering hole at Hwange National Park

via Flickr
7. Enjoy the unspoilt beauty of Mana Pools

Photo: TCSWorld Travel
8. Be amazed by history of Great Zimbabwe


9.  Gaze at the deep blue water at the Chinhoyi Caves

Image: WoodenDreams
10. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Nyanga

via Flickr


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...